I'm having a ASP.NET MVC website and I'm facing 2 issues:
Resource class not updated
When I mark new strings for localization, they show up in the tool, it writes the proper code in View (most of the time), but the Resources class doesn't get the new property I found out I can manually add the property to the Resources class (but it's a lot of manual work that I kind of expected the tool to do for me).
Strings with ' causes issues
When I scan a View with multiple strings, it will only scan until first string containing ' (like in "I'm") and skip the rest/make the rest unavailable (I found out I can remove the ' and rescan, mark new strings and add ' through the tool afterwards to overcome this - but again: I did expect the tool to do this for me) - no info in log file btw
Thanks for taking your time to read this. Let me know if you need more info.